Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My reflection on My Andy Warhol themed portrait





1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?     Yes I am pleased with my Any Warhol artwork.




2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?.
Going over my pencil with vivid



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found dying my artwork was a bit tricky because if you have a colour already on your artwork you could accidenttly blend it with anoher colour and thats what I found ticky.



4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?

A friend in the class helped me do my artwork.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.

Makesure I dont blend the dye with other colours.



6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work? Tracing around my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.